2021 Inflation issues

gggg gggg

Mar 4, 2021, 6:47:19 PMMar 4

gggg gggg

Mar 5, 2021, 10:41:34 AMMar 5

gggg gggg

Mar 8, 2021, 10:21:31 AMMar 8

gggg gggg

Mar 19, 2021, 9:15:27 PMMar 19

gggg gggg

Apr 12, 2021, 6:37:09 PMApr 12

gggg gggg

Apr 13, 2021, 1:12:35 PMApr 13

gggg gggg

Apr 19, 2021, 8:45:42 PMApr 19

gggg gggg

Apr 28, 2021, 4:29:48 PMApr 28

gggg gggg

Apr 29, 2021, 10:49:50 PMApr 29

gggg gggg

May 2, 2021, 3:48:03 PMMay 2

gggg gggg

May 7, 2021, 6:43:31 PMMay 7

gggg gggg

May 7, 2021, 9:10:15 PMMay 7

gggg gggg

May 10, 2021, 3:58:29 PMMay 10
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:47:19 PM UTC-8, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://news.google.com/search?q=inflation&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Are you feeling the pinch?:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/consumers-adjust-to-higher-prices-11620552601
Message has been deleted

gggg gggg

May 15, 2021, 1:10:06 PMMay 15

gggg gggg

May 17, 2021, 9:09:22 AMMay 17

gggg gggg

May 17, 2021, 9:13:52 AMMay 17

gggg gggg

May 24, 2021, 1:08:56 AMMay 24

gggg gggg

May 27, 2021, 9:15:32 PMMay 27

gggg gggg

May 28, 2021, 11:58:51 PMMay 28

gggg gggg

Jun 3, 2021, 5:47:17 PMJun 3

gggg gggg

Jun 10, 2021, 2:33:32 PMJun 10

gggg gggg

Jun 10, 2021, 2:37:37 PMJun 10

gggg gggg

Jun 12, 2021, 11:41:21 AMJun 12

gggg gggg

Jun 12, 2021, 5:20:59 PMJun 12

gggg gggg

Jun 14, 2021, 4:23:21 PMJun 14

gggg gggg

Jul 1, 2021, 8:35:10 PMJul 1

gggg gggg

Jul 12, 2021, 8:30:03 PMJul 12

gggg gggg

Jul 13, 2021, 2:39:32 PMJul 13

gggg gggg

Jul 13, 2021, 6:14:26 PMJul 13

gggg gggg

Jul 14, 2021, 11:18:15 AMJul 14

gggg gggg

Jul 16, 2021, 12:23:35 AMJul 16

gggg gggg

Jul 17, 2021, 12:51:22 AMJul 17

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jul 20, 2021, 11:50:41 PMJul 20

The question is if it is 1947 or 1977. In 1947 we had a year and a half of
double digit inflation. It was bad enough to spook Ike who kept expecting it
to return while he was president and blamed it on greed. But Milton
Friedman's plucking model says everything depressed comes back 1.2x. Now
public works are effective when interest rates are near or below zero (making
payback really cheap) and unemployment is high. For over a decade we have
had a near deflationary liquidity trap. In the 1970s they got stimulus
backwards, as did most hyperinflationary banana republics. And while oil
prices can fall again in an instant, once wages rise, they rarely drop. So if
taxes, particualrly on income, drive wages up, inflation will be persistent
like the 1970s. But inflation obliterates these therefore fictitious
inflationary wage gains.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

gggg gggg

Jul 21, 2021, 1:33:14 PMJul 21

gggg gggg

Jul 23, 2021, 3:36:30 PMJul 23

gggg gggg

Jul 28, 2021, 6:33:59 PMJul 28

gggg gggg

Jul 28, 2021, 6:37:02 PMJul 28

gggg gggg

Jul 30, 2021, 5:37:49 PMJul 30

gggg gggg

Aug 11, 2021, 10:23:29 PMAug 11

gggg gggg

Aug 12, 2021, 9:08:06 PMAug 12

gggg gggg

Aug 14, 2021, 9:56:32 AMAug 14

gggg gggg

Aug 24, 2021, 7:04:25 PMAug 24
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:47:19 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> https://news.google.com/search?q=inflation&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Does this mean that we can expect even higher food prices?:

https://news.yahoo.com/extreme-heat-drought-crushing-key-194932135.html

gggg gggg

Aug 30, 2021, 10:52:12 PMAug 30

gggg gggg

Sep 30, 2021, 1:08:28 AMSep 30

gggg gggg

Oct 2, 2021, 2:28:54 PMOct 2

gggg gggg

Oct 9, 2021, 2:49:28 PM (13 days ago) Oct 9