Re: JEWS WHO FLEECED AMERICA OF A TRILLION BUCKS

wis...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2008, 6:56:33 AM6/17/08
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:50:25 -0400, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>BOSTON (Reuters) - A former hedge fund manager convicted of fraud is alive
>and on the run a week after staging a suicide on a bridge above New York's
>Hudson River, U.S. authorities said on Monday.
>
>The U.S. Marshals Service confirmed that Samuel Israel III, who engineered
>the $2 trillion hedge fund industry's most brazen and long-running fraud,
>did not leap to his death last Monday when his GMC Envoy was found on a
>bridge above the Hudson River, its engine idling and the words "suicide is
>painless" etched in dust on its hood.
>
>"Suicide has been ruled out," William Dundon, a spokesman for the U.S.
>Marshals Service, said in an e-mail to Reuters.
>
>Another law enforcement official who is familiar with the investigation, but
>not authorized to speak publicly on the matter said "the investigation is
>solely a fugitive investigation now."
>
>Israel, 48, had been due to begin serving a 20-year prison term in Ayer,
>Massachusetts a week ago.
>
>Officials would not say how authorities had learned that Israel, who suffers
>back and heart problems, was alive. But after no body washed up on the
>Hudson's shores for days, police became skeptical he was dead.
>
>In April, Israel was sentenced for fabricating investment returns, making up
>an accounting firm to sign off on documents and ultimately stealing $450
>million from investors, including Indiana's DePauw University.
>
>He was out on bail to allow time for prison officials to prepare his
>medication, court documents show.
>
>In an ironic twist, Israel's disappearance may be especially awkward for his
>lawyers.
>
>Lawyers at Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason, Anello & Bohrer, P.C.
>defended Israel plus another fugitive, Jacob "Kobi" Alexander, the former
>chief executive of Comverse Technology Inc, who is wanted in the U.S. on
>stock-options backdating charges. Alexander escaped U.S. authorities in 2006
>and has been living in Namibia since then.
>
>(Editing by Jason Szep)

Buffet...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2008, 8:04:31 AM6/17/08
attaboy, we're number one !!!!

Sorry to piss you off, nice nazi, but hitler was not a suicide and
burning,
he hid in a septic tank and drowned in shit.

Mani Deli

Jun 17, 2008, 10:04:52 AM6/17/08
What about all the Christians who fleeced America. Jails are full of
Christians. So what? Religion has nothing to do with it.

sanity

Jun 17, 2008, 4:06:34 PM6/17/08

<wis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And why do you think he is Jewish? Jews do not use numerals after their
names because they name after the dead, not the living.

Buffet...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2008, 6:05:47 PM6/17/08
Sam Israel could be gentile?
I also think Abe Lincoln was jewish, after all, he was shot in the
temple.
Besides, if Sam the sham was jewish he'd have gone to israel as there
is no extradition for non-capital crimes.

Econotron

Jun 17, 2008, 7:31:16 PM6/17/08
"sanity" <sanert...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> And why do you think he is Jewish? Jews do not use numerals after their
> names because they name after the dead, not the living.

Actually, he is not Jewish. I mentioned that fact in the earlier thread, but
the peanut brains are too lazy and stupid to do the research. They see the
word Israel, and it invokes an automatic reflex. The reason the authorities
became suspicious in the first place was the comments of those who knew the
swindler. They stated that did not believe he had committed a suicide, as it
would have been contrary to his Christian beliefs. As Archie Banker would
have said "The Jews use Israel as their first name, but not as their last
one".:-)
e.

sanity

Jun 17, 2008, 10:07:13 PM6/17/08

"Econotron" <njmf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The truth of the matter is that some people look to blame a Jew for
everything whether true or not.

-DirtBag©

Jun 17, 2008, 10:26:34 PM6/17/08

"sanity" <sanert...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Obviously you have never dealt with a Turkish Rug merchant. <grin>

Lubow

Jun 18, 2008, 11:52:40 AM6/18/08
Hello, wis...@yahoo.com!

A guy walks into a Chinese laundry and asks for his shirts. The Chinese clerk
asks the customer if he has a claim ticket for the shirt.

"No, I don't. But don't you remember me? I came in yesterday with three white
Van Heusen shirts."

"No tiki, no shirti"

Disgusted, the customer storms out screaming to anyone who would listen, "That
dirty Jew bastard fucker! He won't give me my shirts!"

A passerby walks to the customer, "Waddya mean, 'Jew bastard?' He aint no Jew.
He's Chinese."

"Yeah," replies the customer. "They're the worst kind."

Buffet...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2008, 12:35:12 PM6/18/08
Had lunch at Shopsy's 25 years back, the chinese counter help all
spoke better Yiddish than me.
When i got to the cash register, Sam the owner took my cash and
i had to comment on how he had trained them all so well in Yiddish,
Sam smiled and told me to shut up, they thought he was teaching em
english.

Jim Higgins

Jun 18, 2008, 2:39:24 PM6/18/08
Lubow wrote:
> drivel

You would never rise to the level of dust on a Jew's boot sole.

--
Civis Romanus Sum

Lubow

Jun 18, 2008, 3:57:23 PM6/18/08
"The Jews:
A group of people who make money like Episcopalians and vote like Puerto
Ricans."

-- Chris Matthews