Proctor-Silex products

gggg...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 1:22:08 AM5/31/17

BigDog811

May 31, 2017, 3:29:07 PM5/31/17
We have a 4 quart Proctor Silex crock pot that is somewhere between 25 and 30 years old. Still works like a champ. Couldn't be simpler - just has one knob on the front for off, low, and high. No fancy timers, digital displays, or temperature settings.

Don't use it much in the summer, but from Fall through Spring it lives on the counter and we use it for soups and stews a couple of times a week. Don't how the current line compares, but this thing will probably out live me.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jun 1, 2017, 11:04:49 PM6/1/17
Why? What particular Proctor-Silex appliance are you
interested in?