My name Eboneesha

Eboneesha

Sep 22, 2008, 8:10:31 PM9/22/08
My name beEboneesha, an African-American girl who just got an award
for being the best speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and
30 points for being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into
class, 10 points for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points for
not getting pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of
120%. The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He
got a 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the
same skin color as the opressirs of 250 years ago.
Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberels for suporting
afermatateive action. You showing the way to true equality. I gwine be
gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Yo fren,Eboneesha

Jeff

Sep 23, 2008, 12:21:35 AM9/23/08
Eboneesha wrote:
> My name beEboneesha, an African-American girl who just got an award
> for being the best speler in class.

Good luck keeping your Google account.

<snip>

Eboneesha

Sep 23, 2008, 5:10:16 AM9/23/08

i keeps my goggle acount cause i can count to 100 an only miss 20
numberes. I knows my abc's to.

Gregory Morrow

Sep 23, 2008, 5:29:15 PM9/23/08

Eboneesha wrote:

----------------------

GM replies:

Lol...you GO, girl...!!!

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking
.