What would You do with 3 trillion dollars?

Bob

Nov 8, 2008, 1:30:06 PM11/8/08

http://3trillion.org/

The occupation of Iraq will cost $3 trillion, America's most expensive
conflict since WWII.
Can YOU spend that money better?
Here's your chance to go on a virtual $3 trillion shopping spree and prove
it!
First watch the commercial on the left. Then browse our online store, fill
up your cart, click the checkout button, and send virtual gifts to everyone
you know.
A private island fortress? Healthcare for all? Anything, and if you can't
find it, add it yourself!
WOW! 1.4 million people have gone shopping!

Think you can spend $3 trillion better than President Bush?
"Just counting the zeroes on the $3 trillion price tag of the Iraq War is
enough to induce hyperventilation. But what does $3 trillion really mean? It's
difficult even to comprehend a number that big. Well, try filling your
shopping cart with what the cost of the Iraq War could buy: healthcare for
every American? A new home for every subprime borrower now facing
foreclosure? An Ivy League university? You haven't even gotten started."
-Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz
co-author of The Three Trillion Dollar War

Browse through our departments or use the search box to find a product. Once
you've found something you like, simply add it to your cart. If you want to
add more than one, keep on clicking-after all, our government just loves to
spend spend spend. (Can't locate something you want? Simply "add a product"
and follow the steps.) When you're all finished, proceed to the checkout,
where you'll be able to complete your order and e-mail your virtual gifts to
friends.
What are you waiting for? Get shopping!

Tony

Nov 9, 2008, 11:35:07 AM11/9/08
For 3 trillion dollars the United States could buy all of Iraq (ten times over)
and simply kick out everyone that isn't white. This would put an end to the war
and any future wars.

Bob wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

realm of understandability

webs...@cox.net

Nov 9, 2008, 9:30:42 PM11/9/08

We spend less on the war than we do on the interest financing the
national debt.
Buying some of the things on the list, without properly paying for it,
is exactly how we got there.
Pay down the debt, and the war cost is a cinch.

The cost of 9/11 is nearly impossible to quantify, if you add not just
the physical damage, but the cost to the economy regarding airlines,
aviation issues, economic upheaval, security expenses, etc.

But then, it's not really about money, is it?

MrWonderful

Nov 9, 2008, 10:21:36 PM11/9/08

bin Laden said it was all about destroying Western economies.

Since you mentioned it, quantify the cost of "9/11" and compare it to
the cost of bushit's reactions to 9/11.

I don't expect much from your answers since I don't think much of your
statement:

> Pay down the debt, and the war cost is a cinch.

There's no paying down anything since, due to bushit, there is nothing
in your future, or recent past, except deficit bailout after deficit
bailout, and deficit taxcut after unproductive deficit taxcut.

So, "yeah, it's always about money," isn't it?

What do you think pays for the military armament?
Lala

Rod Speed

Nov 9, 2008, 10:42:44 PM11/9/08
MrWonderful <amyse...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 8:30?pm, websu...@cox.net wrote:

That fool also claimed that he could stop Saddam fucking over Saudi Arabia too.

> Since you mentioned it, quantify the cost of "9/11"
> and compare it to the cost of bushit's reactions to 9/11.

Didnt have to invade Iraq.

> I don't expect much from your answers since I don't think much of your statement:
>> Pay down the debt, and the war cost is a cinch.

> There's no paying down anything since, due to bushit, there is
> nothing in your future, or recent past, except deficit bailout after
> deficit bailout, and deficit taxcut after unproductive deficit taxcut.

Just another of your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasys.

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2008, 9:14:46 PM11/10/08
please dun make a pathetic story here..
3triilion is a huge amount..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>

webs...@cox.net

Nov 11, 2008, 10:39:21 PM11/11/08
On Nov 9, 8:21 pm, MrWonderful <amysempe...@aol.com> wrote:

> I don't expect much from your answers since I don't think much of your
> statement:

Then I won't provide an answer, since I don't think much of yours,
either.
And since this kind of diatribe is repeated often enough, especially
by those who
can't spell Bush, I'll back out.

MrWonderful

Nov 11, 2008, 10:53:09 PM11/11/08