I took my Parakeets out to the Garden and they said, "Thank you Jesus!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 19, 2010, 12:49:33 PM6/19/10
It was no ordinary day or place, you know. My yard is full of trees,
and the day is just perfect, the sun filtering through the leaves
giving you a warm feeling, the birds singing. It must have been like
that in Paradise, before Adam & Eve... Well you know the story.

Anyway the parakeets went so happy to see all this thing that they
went, "Thank you Jesus!"

You may call it a miracle, and it sounds indeed like there's one, but
parakeets are inclined to talk and enjoy freedom just like we do.
Sorry to say my parakeet is in the cage, just like I am, but we are
all hoping for the revolution when we can all fly away.

Well, this is tough, but I'm willing to sell them to a good-hearted
Christian willing to pay $10K for each (they are two). It may take
some praying, but the reward would truly amaze the world with the
power of the Lord.

By the way, I'm also teaching them this song, and in case they learn
it, they'll be worth $100K to a good-hearted Humanist willing to make
the case for the revolution...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXicTmgCog&NR=1

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Imagine just imagine"

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE

Tony Dragon

Jun 19, 2010, 1:28:11 PM6/19/10
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of

How many do you want, I could find a few dozen in the next hour.

http://www.passionflow.co.uk/images/indian-ring-necked-parakeets.jpg

--
Tony Dragon

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 19, 2010, 7:40:44 PM6/19/10

You are shipping them from the UK?

Do they say "Thank you Jesus"?

I once served food to a Christian, and he went, "Thank you Jesus!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 23, 2010, 8:20:10 PM6/23/10

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, Brock Organ <brockor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 6:38 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey,

> Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock
>

> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 23, 2:40 pm, Brock <brockor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The miracle is that more don't thank the Lord for His many blessings:
>
> >> "We plow the fields and scatter
> >> The good seed on the land,
> >> But it is fed and watered
> >> By God's almighty hand:
> >> He sends the snow in winter,
> >> The warmth to swell the grain,
> >> The breezes and the sunshine,
> >> And soft, refreshing rain.
>
> >> All good gifts around us
> >> Are sent from heaven above;
> >> Then thank the Lord,
> >> O thank the Lord,
> >> For all his love."
>
> >>http://www.weddingguideuk.com/articles/wordsmusic/hymns/hymn-weplough...
>
> >> Regards,
>
> >> Brock
>
> > The parakeets are questioning why God created a cat to hunt them and
> > terrorize them.
>
> Or, perhaps, they praise the wondrous God who made them, and yearn for
> a sinless creation.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brock

Then they would have to say, "Fuck you Jesus!"

It's not fair God created them and then sent a predator for the sins
of another.