"Are you paying too much for your Medicare plan?"

gggg gggg

Oct 6, 2022, 11:20:02 PM10/6/22
(2022 Youtube upload)

Dim Witte

Oct 7, 2022, 2:00:43 PM10/7/22
On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:20:02 PM UTC-8, gggg gggg wrote:
> (2022 Youtube upload)

I ain't buying into the PRIVATE as opposed to government Medicare plans, which are obviously a gpvt/pvt company collusion, an obvious pyramid scheme to collect money from taxpayers with FREE benefits we pay for.

Worth checking out are the Medicaid supplement plans now being advertised by AARC and Humana.

Bob F

Oct 7, 2022, 2:55:01 PM10/7/22
If you like taking tax $ and sending them to for profit insurance
companies. Advantage plans cost the taxpayers significantly more than
real Medicare.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/11/11/1054281885/medicare-advantage-overcharges-exploding