Re: Head of ICE wants you to pay for fun time for illegals

tripletask@gmail..com

Jun 11, 2010, 8:39:57 PM6/11/10
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:23:30 -0500, Alfred Stomacker
<alfreds...@gmail.com> wrote:

>That is right . the very maggot sup[porting loser that refuses to
>process illegals from AZ and lets all non felony illegals go free is
>now demanding that tax payers flip the bill to make them feel good
>while in custody . He wants bingo, a fresh vegetable bar, teachers ,
>pottery classes , TV nights , continental breakfast on week ends , 12
>hour visitations , free phone calls , hanging plants , low risk
>inmates or guests as they call them are to have many freedoms to run
>around as they wish, Eliminating lock downs and lights-out for
>low-risk detainees, providing a unit manger so detainees have someone
>to report problems to other than the guard , Allowing low-risk
>detainees to wear their own clothing or other non-penal attire ,
>Providing e-mail access and Internet-based free phone service.
>
>And get this shit .. NO MORE SEARCHING ILLEGALS WHEN CAUGHT . That is
>right folks. No more pat down searches for illegal maggot criminals
>from Mexico . You get arrested you get searched . You get detained
>just to place you in the car for a moment or two and you get searched
>. They no longer will be searched . Guns knives drugs all come to the
>facility with them .
>
>head loser of ICE and incompetent jerk says that this is not about
>punishing people for a crime they committed . It is about treating
>them with respect and deporting them after they have had a very nice
>comfy stay in America .
>What the fuck . they did commit a crime . A federal crime . This guy
>need to be ousted .He can not dole out justice . He needs a different
>kind of job .

The federal government in Washington is totally worthless.There is
hope. American economy will continue to lose ground in the global
market. We are simply not competitive. Experts suggest that 2011
is really going to stink. Anticipate social unrest which can go
anywhere. America needs a total absolute rebuild. Tough part
will be watching the continuing decline. The system is not up to
the job.

cole