new york jets JERSEYS, new york jets, jersey carolina panthers jersey, retro nfl jerseys, brett keisel jersey, discount nfl jerseys, matt forte jersey, nfl youth jerseys, kevin boss jersey, wholesale jerseys,

tina

Dec 10, 2008, 10:57:00 PM12/10/08
to wholes...@yahoo.com.cn
new york jets JERSEYS, new york jets, jersey carolina panthers
jersey, retro nfl jerseys, brett keisel jersey, discount nfl jerseys,
matt forte jersey, nfl youth jerseys, kevin boss jersey, wholesale
jerseys,

welcome to our website www.wholesaleadd.com
It is Wholesaleadd International Trade Co.,Ltd , located in Fujian
Province of China. We can provide you jersey feature as belowing:
1.ALL NUMBERS, LOGOS AND NAMES ARE SEWN ON AND EMBROIDERED.
2.High quality double stitched embroidery .
3.SEWN Equipment Shield On Front Collar .
4. 2008 New player football jersey
5.Size: 48,50,52,54.
6.100% quality guaranted!!!
We have lots of player, size and the color.please don’t hesitate to
contact us:wholes...@hotmail.com wholes...@yahoo.com.cn