cheap jeans cheap nike jordan dunk

nik...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2007, 7:21:27 AM11/11/07
We sells various sounded-brand sports shoes, comfortable shoes, such
as series of Nike ,Jordan ,Puma, Adidas, Converse, Timberland ,and
Jeans/T-shirts/Bags/Hats/Clothes,etc. we will show you shoes by video
on line if you need. Our products are popular because of their modern
design and good quality. All the shoes is packed with original box,
and the tags and style code number is 100% correct, small mini order
and even drop ship is available here. All the products is in good
quality with low price.
We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon
receiving the payment. We never mind starting the business from
minimum order even 2 pairs. (as usual, our minimum order is 12prs.)
Highest quality and best price is our feature. We are pleased to have
your inquiry and then we will send you the latest catalogue & price-
list, together with details of our terms and conditions.
Welcome to our web site for more details.
http://www.nikeshoesstock.com
email:www_nikes...@yahoo.com.cn
MSN;nikesho...@hotmail.com

Best regards! Thank you !