Frugal Life Insurance

Beaver...@live.com

Aug 16, 2017, 11:55:51 PM8/16/17
Pros? Cons?

Much like rental insurance or medical insurance, I don't really understand how this works.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Aug 17, 2017, 12:52:55 AM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:55:51 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> Pros? Cons?
>
> Much like rental insurance or medical insurance, I don't really understand how this works.

I had no idea there was such a thing as 'frugal life insurance.'
I do know the younger you are the cheaper your premium will be
on any life insurance policy.

John Weiss

Aug 17, 2017, 1:42:03 AM8/17/17
On 08/16/17 20:55, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> Pros? Cons?
>
> Much like rental insurance or medical insurance, I don't really understand how this works.

Why do you need it? Do you support a wife and/or kids?

IF you need it, Term Life is cheapest. Lots of variations, though. The
shorter the term, the cheaper the initial cost, but more expensive when
you renew.

Find an Independent insurance agent that will get you the most for your
money. While you might find cheaper premiums on line, they might not be
worth it if you don't know what you're buying...

wilm...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2017, 2:28:52 AM8/17/17
Are you talking about cheap insurance for old people. That stuff is for funeral costs, primarily. Go to mortuary and funeral companies. Get an idea what you'll be spending. The local trash company will supply an over-size container for cheap enough.

Some people want something big and festive. Others want cheapo. I figure I always flew coach, now I'm dead I want to high-hat people?

Shop around, pre pay if you can. Lock in the price. Get insurance to make up the difference. Look into Costco, they have deals.

Now, if you're looking to keep your teenage orphans from a life of human trafficking... that's a different story.