Secure problems

KenK

Feb 9, 2015, 9:34:54 AM2/9/15
Secure makes denture adhesive strips which I've found quite effective in my
few trials. Problem is, I can't find a local store carrying them. Secure
web site buying suggestions no help. Ordered some from Walmart. Thought
they sent stuff to store at no charge for pickup. They mailed to my house
and I had to pay the usual high shipping costs. High for a less than $10
item. No options when I ordered them for store pickup. Any additional
shipping costs makes them too expensive for my budget. The base price is
too high as it is. The sales tax is bad enough.

I tried emailing Secure using the address on their web site to see if there
was a local store carrying their products. Twice. No response. Can't
understand why. I suspect a USPS mailed letter would not be answered
either.

I tried Google with no help that I could see.

Suggestions?

TIA

Gary Heston

Feb 9, 2015, 8:17:15 PM2/9/15
In article <XnsA43C4D1ECE...@130.133.4.11>,
KenK <inv...@invalid.com> wrote:
>Secure makes denture adhesive strips which I've found quite effective in my
>few trials. Problem is, I can't find a local store carrying them.
[ ... ]

>I tried emailing Secure using the address on their web site to see if there
>was a local store carrying their products. Twice. No response. Can't
>understand why. I suspect a USPS mailed letter would not be answered
>either.

>I tried Google with no help that I could see.

>Suggestions?

Amazon shows a bunch of hits if you search for "secure denture strips".

Gary

ItsJoan NotJoann

Feb 9, 2015, 10:42:36 PM2/9/15
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:34:54 AM UTC-6, KenK wrote:

> Secure makes denture adhesive strips which I've found quite effective in my
> few trials. Problem is, I can't find a local store carrying them.
> I tried Google with no help that I could see.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> TIA

I got several hits on eBay; most all with free shipping.