Ed Dolan the Great is like God the Almighty

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 8:44:57 AM9/7/10
Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
fart like God, which would explain his temper.

What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
Nobody disputes that, right?

Have a banana, Ed.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 7, 2010, 9:33:32 AM9/7/10
Hey Ed, I know you are mindless about it, but your spewing hate
against the Muslims doesn't help anyone...

"Petraeus: Dove World Outreach Center's 'Burn a Koran Day' endangers
troops"

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/0907/Petraeus-Dove-World-Outreach-Center-s-Burn-a-Koran-Day-endangers-troops

Are you planning to burn one?

Edward Dolan

Sep 7, 2010, 8:44:58 PM9/7/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
> fart like God, which would explain his temper.
>
> What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
> the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
> Nobody disputes that, right?
>
> Have a banana, Ed.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 8, 2010, 8:27:34 AM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Learn from the jungle, Great Ed, and have a banana!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdrcDDqRHk

Charmin

Sep 8, 2010, 9:31:20 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 8:27 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of

TM= a one trick pony rather than a monkey.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 8, 2010, 10:52:22 AM9/8/10

Don't say that. Once you the hang of the metaphor in daily life,
you'll be using this metaphor every day, even after you go to bed. ;)

I just unleashed the Spirits of the Jungle to inspire the Free Spirits
out there, who are not happy with this sad place with no place for a
bike. The reality of the Jungle will come to prevail as an enchanting
place for peace, environment and fun. Ride a bike, lie back in a
hammock under a tree and fuck Bali.

Do I have to say how to use this language with a girl? It's like a
game of teasing. She tells you, "You are welcome in my jungle if you
got a banana." And you refuse... ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 8, 2010, 2:46:00 PM9/8/10
Yet another application of the jungle...

You are sitting there waiting for the LOAN SHARKS to approve a loan
for an SUV. Then you remember the Wise Tibetan Monkey... and back away
from PREDATORY LENDING.

That saying of "KISS MY ASS!" should get you out of trouble, and you
decide to ride a bicycle or at least to drive a little car.

Ignoring the Law of the Jungle can make you a slave not a Free Spirit.
Such are the laws of nature as well.

JimmyMac

Sep 9, 2010, 8:14:23 AM9/9/10
On Sep 7, 7:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
> > fart like God, which would explain his temper.
>
> > What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
> > the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
> > Nobody disputes that, right?
>
> > Have a banana, Ed.
>
> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
> poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

Since you responded, by your own admission then you are a "poor crazy
bastard". No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
response.

Edward Dolan

Sep 9, 2010, 9:44:21 PM9/9/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Sep 7, 7:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
> Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
> > fart like God, which would explain his temper.
>
> > What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
> > the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
> > Nobody disputes that, right?
>
> > Have a banana, Ed.
>
> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
> this
> poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

>>> Since you responded, by your own admission then you are a "poor crazy
bastard". No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
response.

Nope, copy and paste is not a response no matter how you slice it. It is
spam. After all one spammer deserves another.
[...]

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 9, 2010, 11:34:33 PM9/9/10
On Sep 9, 6:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 7, 7:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
> > Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
> > > fart like God, which would explain his temper.
>
> > > What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
> > > the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
> > > Nobody disputes that, right?
>
> > > Have a banana, Ed.
>
> > TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> > hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> > His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
> > this
> > poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> bastard".  No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
> response.
>
> Nope, copy and paste is not a response no matter how you slice it. It is
> spam. After all one spammer deserves another.
> [...]

Did you say SPAM, like in canned spam or something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o&feature=related

JimmyMac

Sep 16, 2010, 10:27:39 AM9/16/10
On Sep 9, 8:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 7, 7:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
> > Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Full of ire but unable to propose a solution. I think he's also an old
> > > fart like God, which would explain his temper.
>
> > > What I wonder is why they worship themselves so much. True Wisdom of
> > > the Jungle comes being humble even when you know you are the one.
> > > Nobody disputes that, right?
>
> > > Have a banana, Ed.
>
> > TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> > hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> > His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
> > this
> > poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.
>
> bastard".  No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
> response.
>
> Nope, copy and paste is not a response no matter how you slice it. It is
> spam. After all one spammer deserves another.
> [...]

Inherent to the definition of SPAM is the following:

1. Its unsolicited nature and you have asserted that TM has earned
your response and thus your reply is not unsolicited, but you are
stalking TM, but thats another issue.

2. Bulk messages (generally advertising) sent to numerous recipients
primarily by e-mail whereas this is a singular response to a single
individual, although granted a repetitious copy and paste reply that
you unrealistically expect the entire readership to read, Note.
however, that Usenet consists of forums. Then again, you've never
been able to differentiate between a forum and email.

In other words, Conan the Librarian has taken literally license in
distorting the accepted meaning of the term SPAM. Regardless of his
assertion to the contrary, a response is a response no matter what
form it takes and no matter how many times Dolan denies reality.

Edward Dolan

Sep 17, 2010, 2:39:44 AM9/17/10

On Sep 9, 8:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> > TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> > hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the
> > roads.
> > His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
> > this
> > poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

> bastard". No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
> response.
>
> Nope, copy and paste is not a response no matter how you slice it. It is
> spam. After all one spammer deserves another.
> [...]

>>> Inherent to the definition of SPAM is the following:

>>> 1. Its unsolicited nature and you have asserted that TM has earned
your response and thus your reply is not unsolicited, but you are
stalking TM, but thats another issue.

I am merely spamming a spammer. Copy and paste is NOT a response.

>>> 2. Bulk messages (generally advertising) sent to numerous recipients
primarily by e-mail whereas this is a singular response to a single
individual, although granted a repetitious copy and paste reply that
you unrealistically expect the entire readership to read, Note.
however, that Usenet consists of forums. Then again, you've never
been able to differentiate between a forum and email.

There is all kinds of spam. It is stalkers like you who are unable to
differentiate between email and a forum. Many others on these newsgroups
seem to have the same difficulty.

>>> In other words, Conan the Librarian has taken literally license in
distorting the accepted meaning of the term SPAM. Regardless of his
assertion to the contrary, a response is a response no matter what
form it takes and no matter how many times Dolan denies reality.

"There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan

JimmyMac

Sep 17, 2010, 12:57:45 PM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 9, 8:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>

> > > TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> > > hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the
> > > roads.
> > > His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to
> > > this
> > > poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

> > bastard". No matter how you slice it, copy and paste reply is still a
> > response.
>
> > Nope, copy and paste is not a response no matter how you slice it. It is
> > spam. After all one spammer deserves another.
> > [...]
>
> your response and thus your reply is not unsolicited, but you are
> stalking TM, but thats another issue.
>
> I am merely spamming a spammer. Copy and paste is NOT a response.

You mean responding. You obviously have not read what I worte or
simply do no accept the definition of SPAM. You are responding ...
not spamming

> primarily by e-mail whereas this is a singular response to a single
> individual, although granted a repetitious copy and paste reply that
> you unrealistically expect the entire readership to read,  Note.
> however, that Usenet consists of forums.  Then again, you've never
> been able to differentiate between a forum and email.
>
> There is all kinds of spam. It is stalkers like you who are unable to
> differentiate between email and a forum. Many others on these newsgroups
> seem to have the same  difficulty.

Well you for one. SPAM has an accepted definition that you simply do
not accept which is not uncommon. YOu often do not accept notions
that are common understood and accepted by the majority.

> distorting the accepted meaning of the term SPAM.  Regardless of his
> assertion to the contrary, a response is a response no matter what
> form it takes and no matter how many times Dolan denies reality.
>
> "There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan

According to you, but not the masses who recognize SPAM for what it is
and what it is not. You are not SPAMing TM. What you are doing is
merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
and care enough to devote the time to respond. You are dancing to his
music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
label as idiots that reply exempting yourself. The conundrum
continues.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 5:06:09 AM9/18/10

On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> "There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan

>> According to you, but not the masses who recognize SPAM for what it is
and what it is not. You are not SPAMing TM. What you are doing is
merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
and care enough to devote the time to respond. You are dancing to his
music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
label as idiots that reply exempting yourself. The conundrum
continues.

All I do is read the subject heading of TM's posts. It is always the same
old subject with the same old idiotic message. Since that is all it is, copy
and paste is quite appropriate. I consider all of it nothing but spam. TM is
too god damn fucking stupid to ever be a troll. I mean to step on his posts
for all eternity until he learns to cease his spamming.

JimmyMac

Sep 18, 2010, 8:06:55 AM9/18/10
On Sep 18, 4:06 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > "There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan
> >> According to you, but not the masses who recognize SPAM for what it is
>
> and what it is not.  You are not SPAMing TM.  What you are doing is
> merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
> that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
> and care enough to devote the time to respond.  You are dancing to his
> music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
> label as idiots that reply exempting yourself.  The conundrum
> continues.
>
> All I do is read the subject heading of TM's posts. It is always the same
> old subject with the same old idiotic message.

Responded to with the same old copy and paste, idiotic bolerplate
riposte and that somehow is better???

> Since that is all it is, copy
> and paste is quite appropriate. I consider all of it nothing but spam. TM is
> too god damn fucking stupid to ever be a troll. I mean to step on his posts
> for all eternity until he learns to cease his spamming.

Good luck with that.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 9:24:19 AM9/18/10

On Sep 18, 4:06 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > "There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan
>
> >> According to you, but not the masses who recognize SPAM for what it is
> and what it is not. You are not SPAMing TM. What you are doing is
> merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
> that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
> and care enough to devote the time to respond. You are dancing to his
> music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
> label as idiots that reply exempting yourself. The conundrum
> continues.
>
> All I do is read the subject heading of TM's posts. It is always the same
> old subject with the same old idiotic message.

>>> Responded to with the same old copy and paste, idiotic bolerplate
riposte and that somehow is better???

I am fighting spam with spam. What makes more sense than that? Unlike you,
I do not waste time and effort on morons.

> Since that is all it is, copy
> and paste is quite appropriate. I consider all of it nothing but spam. TM
> is
> too god damn fucking stupid to ever be a troll. I mean to step on his
> posts
> for all eternity until he learns to cease his spamming.

>>> Good luck with that.

Nothing is easier than copy and paste.

JimmyMac

Sep 21, 2010, 12:36:15 PM9/21/10
On Sep 18, 8:24 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 18, 4:06 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>

> > "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 17, 1:39 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> > [...]
>
> > > "There is all kinds of spam." - Ed Dolan

> > and what it is not. You are not SPAMing TM. What you are doing is
> > merely inserting your copy and paste boilerplate into his post and
> > that is an indication that you read his post, take issue with his post
> > and care enough to devote the time to respond. You are dancing to his
> > music no matter what you have to say in the matter and to think you
> > label as idiots that reply exempting yourself. The conundrum
> > continues.
>
> > All I do is read the subject heading of TM's posts. It is always the same
> > old subject with the same old idiotic message.
>
> riposte and that somehow is better???
>
> I am fighting spam with spam.

Well actually no you're not. You still dont know what SPAM is

>What makes more sense than that?  Unlike you,
> I do not waste time and effort on morons.

I agree. I really should stop wasting my time on you.

> > Since that is all it is, copy
> > and paste is quite appropriate. I consider all of it nothing but spam. TM
> > is
> > too god damn fucking stupid to ever be a troll. I mean to step on his
> > posts
> > for all eternity until he learns to cease his spamming.
>
> Nothing is easier than copy and paste.

Nothing is lazier you meant to say.