Penny-pinching in business

Gran...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2008, 6:39:16 PM2/21/08
In small business, you have to maximize your money spent to help you
sleep at night. This is why I love the Internet. For every function
that I need, I research, study, and do it myself. There is an
information for EVERY question, provided you put the work in.

Try these two Websites;
emailsmarket.com
Goldmineauctions.biz
Very cost-effective!

RodSpeed,_dividends_and_cash_flow_are_bubblicious

Feb 21, 2008, 6:44:12 PM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 6:39 pm, Grantk...@gmail.com wrote:

Blah,blah,blah

Anthony Matonak

Feb 22, 2008, 12:48:14 AM2/22/08
Gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> In small business, you have to maximize your money spent to help you
> sleep at night. This is why I love the Internet. For every function
> that I need, I research, study, and do it myself. There is an
> information for EVERY question, provided you put the work in.

You can find just about any information on the internet.
Sometimes it's even true. :)

See any web search on JFK, UFOs, Perpetual Motion or the
Famous Mr. Ed being a well trained Zebra. :)

Anthony

catalpa

Feb 22, 2008, 1:43:54 AM2/22/08

<Gran...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> In small business, you have to maximize your money spent to help you
> sleep at night. This is why I love the Internet. For every function
> that I need, I research, study, and do it myself. There is an
> information for EVERY question, provided you put the work in.

If you spend all your time on the internet your business will stay small.