css(no tax)+paypal or western union!!!for sale:gucci,Louis Vuitton,prada,chole,dior handbags and purse ★★★

popurchase

Nov 11, 2007, 5:58:04 AM11/11/07
ems/ups/tnt/css(100% NO TAX)+paypal!!!
welcome to http://www.popurchase.com
We are a large regular international wholesaler and retailer in the
fields of brand shoes,handbags and clothing.The products detail is
following,
shoes:nike,adidas,prada,puma,gucci,bape,all
star,converse,dsquared2,icecream,timberland,D&G and lv shoes;
women shoes:gucci,prada,chanel,lv.DIOR shoes;
bags:lv,gucci,chanel bags,etc.
t-shirt:polo,bape,super lovers,etc;
hoodies:bape,evisu,etc;
jacket:bape,A&F;
jeans:10 deep,bbc,lee,evisu, D&G ,etc;
cap:era,ape,etc;
strap:D&G,ape,etc;
boxer:ape,bbc,etc;
skirt;shorts;etc.
sunglass:GUCCI,PRADA,CHANEL,D&G,DIOR,VERSACE,etc.
Thousands upon thousands sorts for you to select!All products are
packing originally with box,cards,and other accessories.The best
quality,the lowest price!All the goods are available now and your
parcels will be sent asap. Our goods will pass the customs smoothly.
We will offer the most competitive price and the best quality
honestly. We sell them all over the world! Hope we have a bright long-
term business.
Payment methode: paypal,western union,bank transfer,etc.
Shipping:EMS,CSS,TNT,UPS,etc.we select the best speedly way to deliver
your post.We can send the products to you in next 24 hours after your
payment.
welcome to http://www.popurchase.com
Msn&Mail:pear...@hotmail.com qq:253769943