IRS

gggg gggg

Jul 6, 2021, 12:13:58 AM7/6/21
What has been your experience with them?

Leo Isenteze

Jul 6, 2021, 10:12:42 PM7/6/21
On 7/6/2021 12:13 AM, gggg gggg wrote:
> What has been your experience with them?

I send them money and they keep it. They never say "Thank you".

Beaver Fever

Jul 9, 2021, 11:06:52 AM7/9/21
they thanked me for using Direct Pay

IRS Logo
Confirmation of Scheduled Transaction

You have scheduled a transaction. The following IRS Direct Pay transaction is scheduled to be debited from your account:

Confirmation Number

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
We are processing your request.

This is an auto generated email and is not monitored by the IRS. Please do not respond to this email. If you would like to check the status of your transaction, use the Look Up a Payment tool on the IRS Direct Pay page.

If you have questions about this email, go to the Need Help link on the IRS Direct Pay page.

Thank you for using Direct Pay!

The Real Bev

Jul 9, 2021, 12:18:33 PM7/9/21
"Thank you for your patience. Your call is important to us..."

--
Cheers, Bev
When cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws will

gggg gggg

Jan 22, 2023, 7:53:00 PM1/22/23
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 9:13:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> What has been your experience with them?

https://news.yahoo.com/u-treasurys-yellen-says-irs-224453572.html

gggg gggg

Jun 18, 2023, 1:54:03 AM6/18/23
On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 9:13:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> What has been your experience with them?

https://news.yahoo.com/finance/news/irs-might-owe-900-time-135843990.html

Beaver Fever

Jun 28, 2023, 5:53:37 PM6/28/23
Have had a year plus nightmare situation with them culminating in an audit reconsider request where I sent a massive box full of documents and got a notice saying give them 60 days to review. And another,. And another. Finally got something saying thank you for sending the documents, I can file an amended return. Then another notice saying give them 60 days to review, and another. Then one saying pay up in 10 days or else we will put a lien.

Was dealing with a crisis so couldn't refile immediately but I am doing it tomorrow.

Yeah I am idiot, with a 10th grade education and very poor organizational skills I was ill equipped to be suddenly handling 1.5 million a year just because I could. But I would have finally slipped under the waves 2016-ish without this money..

Fuck this country, now the only reason I regret not having any job skills is so I can't just pick up and go to some other country.