"11 Most Useless Job Skills"

Lenona

Aug 22, 2022, 2:45:06 PM8/22/22

Beaver Fever

Aug 22, 2022, 8:27:02 PM8/22/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 11:45:06 AM UTC-7, Lenona wrote:
> If anyone wants to know this writer's opinion...
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/11-most-useless-job-skills-companies-dont-want-today/ss-AA10VzbU?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz&fullscreen=true#image=1

ZOMG there is an Adulting Reddit. If only they had that when I was a young 30 year old.

Too bad some of that stuff up there I actually know how to do.

gggg gggg

Aug 23, 2022, 12:50:25 PM8/23/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 11:45:06 AM UTC-7, Lenona wrote:
(Youtube upload):

"The Most REGRETTED Majors!"

The Real Bev

Aug 24, 2022, 12:59:38 AM8/24/22
It's not that they don't want it, they just assume that everyone already
knows how to do it. You don't put "reading" on your resume, do you?

BTW, the site that the MSN link points to is itself useless in a lot of
ways.

--
Cheers, Bev
I've enjoyed just about as much of this as I can stand.

Beaver Fever

Aug 24, 2022, 7:44:41 PM8/24/22
I have never written a resume.

I haven't applied for a job since 1995