Writing a will without a lawyer

gggg gggg

Jan 11, 2022, 2:19:34 PM1/11/22

Dim Witte

Jul 24, 2022, 5:36:52 AM7/24/22
Coincidentally, I happened to be cleaning my folders cabinet and found one on making a will and getting help from the Salvation Army. Looks like Salvation Army will help by being executor of your will, providing you donate all to them. They will let you decide if the donation goes to the main office which is world-wide, or to a specific office you choose.

Might just work okay in my case, since I already have paid into a cremation society to deal with my remains, and 'nuff said; bing, bang, boom.