Cheap (almost free) patio

jtno...@yahoo.com

Apr 24, 2008, 3:53:07 AM4/24/08
I went to the local building supply and big box stores and asked for
their broken and chipped pavers, bricks, all but one said have at it
with no charge. For a family project we pieced them together like a
puzzle to the coverage we needed. Saved landfill and tipping fees to
the store, saved the energy and money to get them new, and the energy
to get them from the factory to the store. It has a kind of rustic
eccentric look, too.-Jitney