Go Figure....

alex

Feb 9, 2010, 12:30:20 PM2/9/10
I took this class on stock and options trading last month and paid
$500 for it... now they are giving it for free this month.. go
figure... lol here is the link if you are interested.
http://www.tradesmartu.com/optionstrading2

Al

Feb 9, 2010, 5:56:38 PM2/9/10

alex wrote:
> I took this class on stock and options trading last month and paid
> $500 for it... now they are giving it for free this month.. go
> figure... lol here is the link if you are interested.

There's no need to advertise how ignorant you were for paying for
something worthless.