Re: Somali Muslims vs. Minnesota Employers

wis...@yahoo.com

Jun 24, 2008, 11:32:08 AM6/24/08
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:12:03 -0700 (PDT), pres
<afamr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.afamreport.com
>
>The AUTHOR sez: She and five of her Muslim co-workers were dismissed
>last month from the Mission Foods tortilla factory in New Brighton for
>refusing to wear a new company uniform -- a shirt and pants -- they
>consider a violation of their Islamic beliefs..
>
>Click on: 'News Stories' at the top, scroll to Somali Muslims vs.
>Minnesota Employers

Only Uncle Suckemoff imports cancers cells! Your "gummint" is
importing 138,000 legal immigrants each month. Most are third-world
persons of color. Just consider the energy they consume.

ted

http://www.amren.com/ American Renaissance

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Billy

Jul 19, 2008, 1:02:16 PM7/19/08
In article <ik4264talma6at40f...@4ax.com>,
wis...@yahoo.com wrote:

Another oligarch's dupe directing attention away from the real problem
posed by the super rich: greed. If we fight among ourselves, no one
will notice while they pick our pockets. A person's skin melanin
content, their religion or, if they eat garlic has any bearing
on the contents of their heart but a zealous need for profits reduces
the rest of us to unimportant pawns. The squandering of the public
treasury on war to enrich the few and the raping of agricultural
lands to the same end is the real contemporary problem, not
someone's physical or spiritual features.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars