10.00 mastercard prepaid - FREE

wingso...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2007, 1:26:31 AM10/14/07
I have referrals for a 10.00 free prepaid MasterCard email me your
first name and email only wingso...@gmail.com
and ill send you one you need a cell or home phone number to sign up-
they can be reloaded too- but you don't have too you can just use the
10.00 and then throw it away- free gas, diapers, whatever you need i
hope this helps some folks out a bit, I don't have money either and
sometimes 10.00 makes the difference it arrives in 5 business days and
its verified it does come- PLEASE ONLY REQUEST IT IF YOUR GONNA SIGN
UP YOU DO NEED TO GIVE YOUR SOCIAL SEC # BECAUSE IT IS A CREDIT CARD
BUT THERE ARE NO CREDIT CHECKS. IT'S TO VERIFY WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE
OF THE PATRIOTIC ACT I WONT SEE YOUR PERSONAL INFO if you want one
just email me directly, (click on my email link) please donot post to
the group- ill send it right away take care Christine
wingso...@gmail.com

George Grapman

Oct 14, 2007, 1:40:53 AM10/14/07
Right. A gmail poster wants personal info. A debit card requires no info