low price wholesale air jordan nike shox sneaker Www.NikeBrandUn.Com

nikeb...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2007, 10:39:10 AM8/28/07
We can offer you competitive price and the best quality, also the very
save and quick delivery.all the shoes are packed with original box,the
tags and style code number is 100% correct. If you are looking for
high quality shoes at low price with safe shipping, we are your best
choice. We can have order production of shoes and stock shoes trade.
And we can also provide all levels and classes of shoes according to
customers demand. (ie. Sports shoes, Running shoes, Basketball shoes,
Football shoes,etc.)We can supply all kinds of Nike brand sports shoes
( Jordan series ,Air max ,Nike shoes and many casual shoes).
welcome to our website:http://www.nikebrandun.com
E-mail:nikeb...@yahoo.com.cn
MSN:nikeb...@hotmail.com

nikeb...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2007, 10:41:15 AM8/28/07
nikebranduntradeco.,Ltd is a foreign trade company specialized in
selling all kinds of famous shoes,clothes, headgears, and handbags,Our
products include Nike brand series shoes
Jordon ,AF1,R4,R5,AIRMAX,TN,TL,NZ, bapestar, Gucci, lacoste, prada,
puma ect .Timberland boots,we have polo, Ralphlauren, lacoste,
A&F, ,evisu, LRG, bape star ,red monkey,dior,prada ,diesel,juicy
culture,rock&republic,seven,antic,T-SHIRT, JEANS, have
Gucci,lv,channel,fendi,chloe,coach,hermes,balenciaga,dior,juicy,Versace,prada,ect
hangbags .we insist on quality is the important factor for sells,so we
always hew to it. we offer AAA quality products for our customers with
competitive price .we can delivery fast . if you interested in our
products ,please contact with us,I hope we will have chance to
cooperation.
email:nikeb...@hotmail.com
website:http://www.nikebrandun.com