Black Friday

aesthete8

Nov 8, 2010, 12:04:37 AM11/8/10
Is that really worth it?

The Real Bev

Nov 8, 2010, 9:36:35 PM11/8/10
On 11/07/10 21:04, aesthete8 wrote:

> Is that really worth it?

Only if what you want has a really good price. The stores are getting
more efficient about handing out vouchers to line-standers before the
store opens, thus avoiding possible trampling and mauling to get to the
especially good bargains. Organize with friends to get stuff at
different stores -- you generally get only one chance -- the second
store you go to will probably be out of what you want unless your friend
hid it in an unlikely place. Yeah, that happens sometimes.

--
Cheers, Bev
"You know that I could go on the Internet right now under my

Message has been deleted