RodSpeed, plagiarism and infinite monkeys typing

KarlMarx_MiddleClass_Ipod_HipHop

Jan 19, 2008, 11:23:55 AM1/19/08
DARPA does memetic searches:

Also known as the U.S. domestic spy system. I have no doubt this was
built by Retired Vice-Admiral Poindexter, who before that built the
telephone spy systems for the U.S. intelligence communities...
Poindexter was appointed by Bush on Sept. 12th (the day after 9-11) to
head up a cyber security defense system and where I came in as a
clueless coder.

I was a programmer that helped a computer scientist finish the Russian
Mind Model that he gleaned from a Russian that came to America after
Glasnost knocked down the Cold War "Info Wars" program that Russia was
doing.

The U.S. (at least) now has a system that uses emergent computing (I
assume) driven by a myriad of random selections over a gargantuan data
log of relational information. Randomness avoids impressing artificial
patterns, and enable fractal patterns to emerge that represent the
implicit artifact of knowledge inherint within our knowledge streams.
Just like cows make paths, humans make dynamic regularity in their
communication continuums, or corpi, or whatever. The Russian system,
or one like it, enables these patterns to be found, even though they
are previously unkown. This domestic spy system (world wide actually)
was spying on all of us --our patterns of communication (and is yet? --
the project went black ops after the public outcry against the TIA
during the war, later seen as the embarrasment of the Bushies, but not
at all stopped --it's top secret and ongoing).

So what are the spooks looking for in our knowledge streams?