Atheism makes you a two-legged animal, Christianity makes you a four-legged animal

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 9:47:34 AM10/27/10
Think about it: In Atheism you are a simian, in Christianity you are a
sheep.

A lot of things could be deducted from there and some are not obvious.
One thing the Wisdom of the Jungle tells me is that DIFFERENT SPECIES
HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS, which makes Christians an impossible role model
for those of us who have learned the rather sophisticated bipedal
motion as well as the use of the brain.

Grazing is not a bad thing in itself, unless you are grazing in
greener pastures which makes other animals angry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2ljkC4gPg

It's something to chew on and give you pause about the need for inter-
species understanding and peace. I'd never expect the sheep to be
happy with peanuts and banana.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 12:24:40 PM10/27/10

On Oct 27, 12:09 pm, Slinkey <paul.davi...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 27 Oct, 14:56, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

> of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Think about it: In Atheism you are a simian, in Christianity you are a
> > sheep.
>
> > A lot of things could be deducted from there and some are not obvious.
> > One thing the Wisdom of the Jungle tells me is that DIFFERENT SPECIES
> > HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS, which makes Christians an impossible role model
> > for those of us who have learned the rather sophisticated bipedal
> > motion as well as the use of the brain.
>
> > Grazing is not a bad thing in itself, unless you are grazing in
> > greener pastures which makes other animals angry...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2ljkC4gPg
>
> > It's something to chew on and give you pause about the need for inter-
> > species understanding and peace. I'd never expect the sheep to be
> > happy with peanuts and banana.
>

> Maybe they should try using their peanuts and stop acting bananas.

Au contraire, mon ami, I have evidence that they hate peanuts and love
banana.

Living with peanuts is not in their dictionary, but they are avid
consumers of porno and other stuff. The banana is the big draw here.

Edward Dolan

Oct 27, 2010, 10:38:50 PM10/27/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Think about it: In Atheism you are a simian, in Christianity you are a
> sheep.
>
> A lot of things could be deducted from there and some are not obvious.
> One thing the Wisdom of the Jungle tells me is that DIFFERENT SPECIES
> HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS, which makes Christians an impossible role model
> for those of us who have learned the rather sophisticated bipedal
> motion as well as the use of the brain.
>
> Grazing is not a bad thing in itself, unless you are grazing in
> greener pastures which makes other animals angry...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2ljkC4gPg
>
> It's something to chew on and give you pause about the need for inter-
> species understanding and peace. I'd never expect the sheep to be
> happy with peanuts and banana.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 10:59:55 PM10/27/10

On Oct 27, 5:16 pm, Slinkey <paul.davi...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 27 Oct, 17:23, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

> of the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 27, 12:09 pm, Slinkey <paul.davi...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> > > Maybe they should try using their peanuts and stop acting bananas.
>
> > Au contraire, mon ami, I have evidence that they hate peanuts and love
> > banana.
>

> Hehe, I don't doubt that for a minute.

I'm eating so many peanuts, for real. In the shell is best. Somehow
they don't give the hard digestion.

Banana on the other hand is a powerful weapon in the hands of the
skillful monkey... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNx286owkw

> > Living with peanuts is not in their dictionary, but they are avid
> > consumers of porno and other stuff. The banana is the big draw here.
>

> Seems so.

I tested this fact in handing out THOUSANDS of fliers, saying
something like "HERE'S THE REVOLUTION" or "BANANA REVOLUTION," and
CURIOSITY TOOK OVER FROM THERE.

Except the people that lacked a sense of humor or weren't curious,
everybody read WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, which is my main topic. When
people lack either quality they are brain dead. Christians are harder
to motivate and dismiss any solution as expected. It's like a computer
that has been programmed to repeat the same thing or, "baaaaahhh"...

Now I'm on the Internet only, creating stuff, so I can transcend
borders, mountains, oceans and deserts. My strategy is very simple:
MAKE NOISE!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 11:28:57 PM10/27/10
That's a Christian that lost one leg.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 28, 2010, 1:32:16 PM10/28/10
On Oct 27, 10:38 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I think four.