Egypt: The dam of freedom has broken free... it's too late to offer the people a small piece of the pie!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 30, 2011, 9:45:36 AM1/30/11
I quote above from the Yahoo comments. It always happens that way: The
King of the Jungle claims his lion's share and relies on FEAR, until
something clicks and all hell breaks loose. It's a millenarian
tradition in Egypt since the pharaohs dilapidated the treasure in
building pyramids. Here I quote another comment, which is not verified
but very funny:

"Looters dress up the mummies like clowns and set them on fire in
Egyptian Museum."

If you think about it, mummies are past tyrants and high priests. I
think people should go to Egypt to enjoy its culture and scenery, not
long dead big shots who were lying to the people. Perhaps people have
gone mad about everything, including their past, and decided to make a
circus out of it. Hell yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see some
mummies come out dancing in the streets.