Green tomatoes recipes

A Veteran

Oct 22, 2007, 11:13:03 PM10/22/07
we have had an abundant year with the cherry tomatoes.
any favourite uses.? Salsa, ripening ideas, some are still green.
killing frost is near. some are bursting with the rains. the redder ones.
We have all the fried green tomatoes moves down.
TIA and peace out.

--
when you believe the only tool you have is a hammer.
All problems look like nails.

pc

Oct 23, 2007, 4:49:05 PM10/23/07
A Veteran wrote:
> we have had an abundant year with the cherry tomatoes.
> any favourite uses.? Salsa, ripening ideas, some are still green.
> killing frost is near. some are bursting with the rains. the redder ones.
> We have all the fried green tomatoes moves down.
> TIA and peace out.

Chop them up and freeze them. Add it to vegetable soup.

..PC