http://www.silkonroad.com/Bape+shoes/

xiaoshi...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 11:41:34 AM12/5/07
We are wholesale each kind of Shoes, Jeans, T-shirts,
Sunglasses,Handbags, Wallets, Sandals,

Watches,Cap, Belt... from China. In the process of fast development,
(http://www.silkonroad.com) are

looking forward to cooperation with inner and abroad business
partners.We will work hard to meet the

interests of our customers to boost our advantage. We are sure we will
be one of your best ideal

cooperation partners.

We export our brand shoes all over world because of our competitive
price, good quality products and

good service. All our products are guaranteed to be a minimum of AAA+
quality. Our price and good

service are often appreciated by our customers. So we can get repeat
order to sustain our development.

Your support of our business is very thankful.

We deliver all our orders promptly via EMS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT. A
typical delivery time is around 7 days

from dispatch in China to arriving at your door. We ship worldwide and
guarantee delivery.
Payment we prefer Western Union Bank-of-China ,please click this
site:

(http://www.silkonroad.com/payment.asp)

Our products are popular all over the world with high quality, low
price, timely delivery and best

service. We will update the latest style and stocks frequently. You
are welcome to visit our website

to learn more information of our shoes and search the items you are
interested in.

We respect all our clients and we'd like to share with them on mutual
benefit. We want to strengthen

friendship between us. If you are interested in our products or
service please contact us without

delay. We are waiting to serve you. You are welcome to visit our
website: (http://www.silkonroad.com)

!
aMSN: chinasilkroad#hotmail.com
Yahoo:silkonroad#yahoo.cn