OneSuite - Anything Better Available Now?

Lex Dysic

Feb 11, 2008, 7:05:15 PM2/11/08
Ease and quality of connections seem to be going down hill lately. Any
suggestions for an similarly priced prepaid service with reasonable dial
into and out from Canada would be appreciated. Thanks

hchi...@hotmail.com

Feb 11, 2008, 7:28:22 PM2/11/08
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:05:15 -0600, Lex Dysic <dysi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Ease and quality of connections seem to be going down hill lately. Any
>suggestions for an similarly priced prepaid service with reasonable dial
>into and out from Canada would be appreciated. Thanks

Likewise, I've found their fax number service to not be worth
anything. I'm looking for a new online fax number at relatively low
cost.