Costco

gggg...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 11:14:12 PM5/2/19

gggg gggg

Nov 24, 2022, 1:54:02 PM11/24/22

Dim Witte

Nov 26, 2022, 5:01:48 AM11/26/22
Costco's famous "trick" of hot dog and soda for $1.50 has been a success, with wide-spread acclaim. Also, their freshly broiled checken for $4.99 is a winner.

I don't mind the mixed and unlabeled isles so much, but enjoy visiting Costo as a social event, with lots of kids riding in carts, electric carts for handicapped, and people watching. Cost of Costco does include a $60 membership card to get that 3% discount. Price of gas at Costco is okay.

Bob F

Nov 26, 2022, 4:14:56 PM11/26/22
If OK means the best price in town.

The Real Bev

Nov 27, 2022, 3:25:12 PM11/27/22
Even if you ignore the 4% rebate.

The drawback is that you have to get there before the store opens unless
you want to wait in a long line. Something I hope people don't learn
(they seem to be unaware of it so far): The hoses are long enough
(unlike Arco) that you can use the LEFT lane and still have the nozzle
reach your orifice.

--
Cheers, Bev
I'd tell you a UDP joke, but you might not get it.

Beaver Fever

Nov 28, 2022, 3:18:47 AM11/28/22
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 8:14:12 PM UTC-7, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://finance.yahoo.com/news/costco-secrets-revealed-shop-smarter-110200417.html

Require Cosco card for pizza now fuck that place

Dim Witte

Dec 1, 2022, 8:32:20 AM12/1/22
My problem with Costco is that, to use your Costco City Bank
Visa card, you must first have a Costco Warehouse card, which is $60. Consequently, I have given notice NOT to automatically renew my Costco card, even though Costco now does deliver, AIUI.

Where I live, there's a monthly shopping bus that goes to different malls, and Walmart seems to be cheaper than Costco, might even have a bank inside. Can use a special FREE bus service for appointments such as medical, or pay $3 to go elsewhere; does drop off and pick-ups.