Got chickens?

Shoe-Chucker 2

Aug 22, 2013, 2:33:14 PM8/22/13
they do quite a job on the bugs in the garden. and the eggs .
and they perform some antics for your frugal entertainment. a hoot
--
Karma ; what a concept!

Bob F

Aug 22, 2013, 6:00:54 PM8/22/13
Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:
> they do quite a job on the bugs in the garden. and the eggs .
> and they perform some antics for your frugal entertainment. a hoot

And they'll eat all the food you are trying to grow in your garden

Mrs Irish Mike

Aug 22, 2013, 6:06:05 PM8/22/13
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:33:14 AM UTC-7, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:
> they do quite a job on the bugs in the garden. and the eggs .
>
> and they perform some antics for your frugal entertainment. a hoot

What's fun is to tie a string around a piece of corn and then through it in the feed area. By the end of the day you'll have a string of chickens-- a chicken centipede, if you will.

Shoe-Chucker 2

Aug 25, 2013, 12:12:51 AM8/25/13
In article <kv61nf$nnj$1...@dont-email.me>, "Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
We did put the lettuce under cloches. clear glass gallon jugs with the
bottoms cut off. Tends to keep slugs out too.
I cut the bottoms off with a hot electric wire then cool quickly.

gggg gggg

May 6, 2021, 6:07:15 PM5/6/21