"Is God ever bored" and other tough questions

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 12, 2010, 11:56:20 PM8/12/10
(This is not precisely what you call "on topic," but here's your
opportunity to ask God questions like "Why don't we have a place for
bikes?")

He's been around since the beginning of time, he's seen it all, and he
doesn't have a sense of humor... C'mon, he must be fucking bored!

Here are other "low ball" questions:

1- Are the Angels part of the bureaucracy, and is there corruption in
heaven?

2- Is God right handed or left handed, and is he right wing or left
wing?

3- Is there a multi-party system up there, and is the Devil part of
the opposition?

Notice I'm not questioning this in my capacity of Wise Tibetan Monkey,
but Curious George.

Your questions are welcomed!

http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 13, 2010, 8:11:59 PM8/13/10
Amazing, truly amazing...

On Aug 13, 5:00 pm, Walt <wka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He keeps it fresh by two-timing us with other universes.

Of course, the can bend the laws of physics. It is said he can travel
faster than the speed of light, which shows how ignorant Einstein
was.

> Hell keeps the angels honest.

Or else. Any opposition goes to hell.

> God is ambidextrous of course.

That's when he bothers to his hands. His brain power can down an
airplane or make an Empire fall or rise.

> Omniscience blows the whole secret ballot thing. God just gets
> reelected on voice votes (heaven has really good acoustics). Even
> though almost nobody says "nay", God makes their feathers itchy just
> to be catty. Deep down, he's still that nasty smite-on-a-whim old
> testament guy.

I thought he would relinquish his power to Jesus someday to create a
nice world based on love, not rage. You never know what he got in the
bag.