Home Based Typist/Data Entry

jannicep...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2007, 3:50:19 PM8/12/07

We have several openings available in this area earning $300.00 -
$500.00 per week.

We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to
work in the home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of
their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years
old with Internet access.

No experience is needed. However the following skills are desirable:
Basic computer and typing skills
Ability to spell and print neatly
Ability to follow instructions
Requirements:
Computer with Internet access
Valid email address
Good typing skills
Basic Internet knowledge

If you fit the above description and meet the requirements please
apply at: jannicep...@gmail.com

mpal...@hotmail.com

Aug 13, 2007, 12:33:04 AM8/13/07
> apply at: janniceprocess...@gmail.com

Hi, I am interested in the above position. I have all the required
skills & experience as outlined. My typing speed in 45 wpm with 100%
accuracy.

Regards,
Marie

Aug 13, 2007, 6:23:54 PM8/13/07
Marie,

You do know, don't you, that the "position" they are advertising is
placing the same ad you just read and trying to reel even more suckers
in to pay for information on how to set up the same situation for
someone else, right? If you are in the US, go to the US Postal Service
site and look up "envelope stuffing scams," because it's the same thing.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.

mpal...@hotmail.com

Aug 13, 2007, 11:59:14 PM8/13/07
On Aug 14, 8:23 am, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply

<mmea...@TRASHsonic.net> wrote:
> Marie,
>
> You do know, don't you, that the "position" they are advertising is
> placing the same ad you just read and trying to reel even more suckers
> in to pay for information on how to set up the same situation for
> someone else, right? If you are in the US, go to the US Postal Service
> site and look up "envelope stuffing scams," because it's the same thing.
>
> mpalme...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi, I am interested in the above position. I have all the required
> > skills & experience as outlined. My typing speed in 45 wpm with 100%
> > accuracy.
>
> --
> Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
> work with excellence.

Hi Melinda,
No, I'm in Australia and I didn't know this was a scam. Thanks for
letting me know.