Re: New Technics SL1200 MK2 sounds distorted... ugh...

soundhaspriority

Jan 18, 2008, 8:15:08 AM1/18/08

"chasbl...@gmail.com" <chasbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I know if I have too much weight pushing the needle down?

The record stops turning, dickbrain.

Sheesh, get out of the groups for us pros!

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Logan Shaw

Jan 19, 2008, 12:05:25 PM1/19/08
soundhaspriority wrote:
> "chasbl...@gmail.com" <chasbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How do I know if I have too much weight pushing the needle down?
>
> The record stops turning, dickbrain.
>
> Sheesh, get out of the groups for us pros!

You're a professional at living frugally? I can only assume
that's what you meant since you cross-posted this to
misc.consumers.frugal-living.

- Logan

Richard Crowley

Jan 19, 2008, 12:49:33 PM1/19/08
"Logan Shaw" wrote...

> Brian L. McCarty pretending to be "soundhaspriority" wrote:
>> The record stops turning, dickbrain.
>> Sheesh, get out of the groups for us pros!
>
> You're a professional at living frugally? I can only assume
> that's what you meant since you cross-posted this to
> misc.consumers.frugal-living.

"he" is Brian L. McCarty, a notorious usenet impostor,
troll, and pest. He cross-posts to random newsgroups.
Ignore the troll and get on with your life.