Atomic wristwatch

Nick Naim

Aug 29, 2010, 8:25:01 PM8/29/10
Mine.......
Over nite on the 28th Saturday it dropped 12 minutes behind for some unknown
reason.
Perhaps its the battery.But it is still running albeit 12 minutes on the
late side and holding.
I collect cheap watches and some fakes ect.
Most are now dead in the drawer.
They havnt seen the lite of day for a few years at best
So I,m going thru this drawer looking for life maybe in one of them to wear
as a back up until
I get the Atomic one repaired or replace the battery
They were all dead except for one............
The fake Rolex (day date) I bought about 7 years ago on the street for
$12.00 but havnt worn for a good year and a half.
I think I replaced the battery on it about 2 plus years ago.
The damn thing is only about 30 seconds off on the slow side and get
Still shows the correct weekday and date.
So now I dont have to spend $19.95 on a back up at WalMart/Kmart ect.