Is God pro choice?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 5, 2010, 9:20:19 PM12/5/10
(Hey, I'm pro choice: car or bicycle or public transportation)

One argument for God tempting Adam & Eve is that they could have a
choice of good and evil, something that would imply the Christians
nowadays are pro choice... ARE THEY? Think of abortion, marijuana,
euthanasia, homosexuality, etc where the Christians are notoriously of
one-track mind.

They are not pro choice, but if you think about it God should have
been OK with Adam & Eve taking the bite or not. So neither God nor the
Christians are pro choice.

I rest my case.

http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 6, 2010, 3:18:53 PM12/6/10
On Dec 6, 3:12 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rest assured, the Creator of all life is Pro LIFE . Abortion is
> mostly (95% of all abortions performed) to cover the sin of sexual
> hedonism gone further wrong with an unwanted pregnancy resulting .
> It is the height of self centeredness and apathy toward human life.
> There is however forgiveness for all who want it, but the invitation
> for forgiveness is rapidly coming to an end.

Pro life is the opposite of pro choice.

That's what I thought.

How would you save the starving children of Africa?

Edward Dolan

Dec 6, 2010, 3:58:49 PM12/6/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass you god damn fucking
moron.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher

Dec 6, 2010, 7:08:19 PM12/6/10

On Dec 6, 6:52 pm, Observer <mayors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 12:47 am, Brock <brockor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 5, 2:54 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average
>
> > backyard philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Common sense would have dictated that God kept the serpent off the
> > > premises where he was launching his brand new creatures.
>
> > Consider instead that God provided a garden of delight, an unbounded
> > realm of pleasure where every human need would be met. A universe of
> > "yes", and only one "No".
>
> > Humankind sinfully took the "No."
>
> > Had it ended there, God's righteous justice against sin would be
> > commended. But God also provided mercy and pardon to sinners who
> > otherwise didn't deserve it. May God be praised!
>
> Observe

The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve) is
to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
and the master of the show (God) is praised.

And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it.

Edward Dolan

Dec 6, 2010, 11:29:04 PM12/6/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
[...]

> The Christians have a funny point of view where the dumb prey (Eve) is
> to blame while the sneaky predator (Satan) gets away with the crime
> and the master of the show (God) is praised.
>
> And dumb people are still prey to many predators and blamed for it.

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass you god damn fucking

.VFW.

Dec 8, 2010, 12:47:51 AM12/8/10
In article
<6b4e88c2-b494-41cb...@c13g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard
philosopher" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

all I know is that sometimes abortion is the method of choice to save
the woman's life. And the q. remains who decides when it is appropriate?
Let's see ; who decides what medical procedure is available?
a Dr. or as some would have it.
the clergy of someone else's religion or
the gov. in the form of some legal hearing.
throw in a "time is of the essence" and I say;
C.O.Y.O.T.E.
--
Karma, What a concept!