Can Christianity be cured by Acupuncture?

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 16, 2010, 8:22:58 PM3/16/10
"Chinese acupuncture can cure 461 diseases, said an expert with
Chinese Acupuncture Clinic Research Center in north China's Tianjin
city."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2006-10/15/content_708299.htm

If it's a disease, acupuncture can help it. Then when you consider
that obesity, sedentary life, bad diet and church habits go together,
they probably have a cure that alleviates the worst symptoms of
Christianism. In other words, the COUCH POTATO can be treated and the
faith may fade as you recover your health...

'According to a 1998 Purdue University study, "religious people" are
more likely to be overweight than nonreligious people. Baptists weigh
in at the heavy end of weight, Jews and other non-Christians at the
lighter end, with Catholics somewhere in the middle.'

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1141/is_18_40/ai_114368580/

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"It's good to eat the calories, but don't forget to burn them!"

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 17, 2010, 12:35:16 PM3/17/10
On Mar 16, 10:17 pm, "00,Z NB" <0...@nnn.com> wrote:
> March 17 2010
>
> THE Global Atheists Convention in Melbourne last weekend worked a miracle on
> me.
>
> I've never felt more like believing in God.
>
> Especially the Christian one.
>
> My near conversion occurred because the convention's speakers managed to
> confirm my worst fear.
>
> No, it's not that God may actually exist, and be cross that I doubted.
>
> It's that if the Christian God really is dead, then there's not much to stop
> people here from being barbarians.

Just see how the most Christian nation --America-- allows its roads be
ruled by the law of the jungle, denying space to the weak --the
cyclists and pedestrians*-- and how it denies universal healthcare,
and then you'll understand where the Barbarians are found.

*A couple of days ago I witnessed this mother and child running for
their lives while a car blasted the horn at them, at the light! I was
also blasted at the same light before.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

http://webspawner.com/users/donqujote

Rod Speed

Mar 17, 2010, 1:23:54 PM3/17/10

> WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Not too many jungle animals have horns and few of them use them like that, stupid.

> http://webspawner.com/users/donqujote

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 17, 2010, 1:28:39 PM3/17/10
> >http://webspawner.com/users/donqujote- Hide quoted text -

Most Christians are sheep, but some are rams.

They can run over with their car in the belief that they are doing the
right thing.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 17, 2010, 1:29:18 PM3/17/10
On Mar 17, 9:53 am, flying gorilla <ryan.kle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You make a good point. However, its hard to deny the link between
> Christianity and the political right. Sure, I know some Christians who
> vote Democrat, but those trying to push the conservative agenda are
> vocally religious fundamentalists. The bible is sited as justification
> for most of their points, including but not limited to opposing modern
> science, opposing equal rights for homosexuals, controlling a woman's
> body, going to war with Muslim nations, and denying the cause of
> climate change. The relationship between the political right and
> religious right has become so tight that it is nearly impossible to
> see if and when these groups differ. Do religious fundamentalists
> oppose health care reform? You have to know that they are at least
> proudly supporting representatives that do oppose it. Are they being
> duped? Who knows. Can you not imagine a biblical justification for
> opposing health care reform? I can, for sure. It wouldn't be that
> different from a justification for slavery, which I am sure you are
> familiar with.

Yep, it sounds like a strong correlation, perhaps linked by STUPIDITY
as much as EVIL.

But the wolves among them are sure motivated by money.

Rod Speed

Mar 17, 2010, 3:19:35 PM3/17/10
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
>>> 00,Z NB <0...@nnn.com> wrote

>>> Just see how the most Christian nation --America-- allows its roads
>>> be ruled by the law of the jungle, denying space to the weak --the
>>> cyclists and pedestrians*-- and how it denies universal healthcare,
>>> and then you'll understand where the Barbarians are found.

>>> *A couple of days ago I witnessed this mother and child
>>> running for their lives while a car blasted the horn at them,
>>> at the light! I was also blasted at the same light before.
>>> WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

>> Not too many jungle animals have horns and few of them use them like that, stupid.

> Most Christians are sheep, but some are rams.

Least they dont masturbate in public like you monkeys do.

> They can run over with their car in the belief that they are doing the right thing.

And they are when its an ape on a bike, stupid.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 18, 2010, 12:40:25 AM3/18/10
On Mar 17, 3:19 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
>

> > Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
> >> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
> >> Not too many jungle animals have horns and few of them use them like that, stupid.
> > Most Christians are sheep, but some are rams.
>
> Least they dont masturbate in public like you monkeys do.

Sorry, you invaded their jungle and put him in a cage. The least he
can do is jerk off and throw shit at the apes on the other side (you).

> > They can run over with their car in the belief that they are doing the right thing.
>

> And they are when its an ape on a bike, stupid.- Hide quoted text -

America is stupid to allow apes on bike just ride on sidewalks. Maybe
they should ban cycling altogether.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 18, 2010, 2:32:03 AM3/18/10
On Mar 17, 11:39 pm, Hachiroku ハチロク <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:05:18 -0700, TibetanMonkey, Originator of the

> > I'm thinking of one that says: "Free America from Bad Drivers! Send them
> > back to Mexico!"
>
> Ammended...-

I was going to suggest to have the Christians ride bikes.

Kidding, the real solution starts with...

1- OPENING AMERICAN MARKETS TO EVERY CAR OUT THERE. No discrimination
like dumb Toyotas for Americans, and smart Toyotas for Europe.

2- Improving public transportation and bike facilities to take out the
road as many drivers as possible.

3- Get tough on the "license to kill."

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 18, 2010, 6:26:48 PM3/18/10
On Mar 18, 1:30 pm, "rainbowguardian" <robert_smrd...@gmx.de> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> schrieb im

> > Wow, but you never heard about the last Messiah coming from the jungle?

> If your mission is to destroy Jesus, it is difficult to believe you are a
> messiah. But on the other hand you mentioned that you learned from jesus and
> buddha. What did you learn? What is your mission?- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you really testing my wisdom!!!

Piece of cake. Buddha (or Buddhism anyway) teaches you how to change
yourself rather than the world, while Jesus (Christianism) teaches you
to change the reality (the jungle), which only he can do.

Well, from the two I've come to the realization that:

a) You need to change yourself

b) If Jesus doesn't come, we are in deep shit.

Now, you tell me that Jesus is coming tomorrow and I stop my campaign
for COMMON SENSE.

I also mentioned Epicurus. The simple pleasures, the love of good
food... Well, unlike the Christians, I offer different dishes for
differents tastes. Cars, public transportation or bicycles, for
example, are all part of the choices you can make. What do we have in
America now? The Christian way: cars and SUVs for those who can afford
it. A RECIPE FOR DISASTER, so to speak.