www.nikestorevip.com hot sell nike jordan adidas prada dunk jeans shoes

amin...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2008, 2:54:19 AM3/23/08
www.nikestorevip.com hot sell nike jordan adidas prada dunk jeans
shoes

Hello:
I am a seller from nikestorevip company .We specialize in trading high
quality branded sports and electronic
product, such as Nike, Jordan, Puma, Adidas bape, A&F, Xbox, puma,UGG
and so on. And we offer efficient and excellent service. there are a
lot of T-shirt Jacket and other things on our website .You can visit
it and choose something you like .

I can give you the best goods and the reasonable price. If you need I
promise I can send to you in 24 hours ,and I can give you the best
service as you want.
We have set up credit relationship with customers from home and
abroad, and we can chat by MSN in detail.
www.nikestorevip.com
If you like ,please tell me.
Our MSN ID is :nikev...@hotmail.com
our email is: nikev...@hotmail.com