Re: ALL PROTECTIONS FOR U.S. WORKERS STRIPPED FROM BILL

hp...@lycos.com

Feb 12, 2009, 6:09:49 AM2/12/09
On Feb 12, 3:40 am, THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:
> All protections for U.S. workers were stripped from the Stimulus Bill
> tonight. Illegal aliens can be hired at the same rate as usual.
>
> House Speaker Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Reid and the Obama White
> House were absolutely certain about one thing for the House/Senate
> negotiating committee on the Stimulus Bill:
>
> There was to be no special restriction to keep illegal aliens from
> getting new jobs created by the bill at a cost of $250,000 to $500,000
> each.
>
> The Democratic leadership of our federal government made it clear that
> there has been no change from eight years of a Republican White House
> that let the Chamber of Commerce call the shots on immigration.
>
> Pelosi, Reid and Obama gave the U.S. Chamber of Commerce exa ctly what
> it wanted -- freedom for unscruplous businesses to continue to hire
> illegal aliens at the same rate as in the past, and to use the hundreds
> of billions of Stimulus dollars to do it.
>
> Pelosi, Reid and Obama also made sure that banks can continue to
> discriminate against Americans in favor of cheaper more compliant
> foreign workers.
> The pro-illegal-alien Stimulus Bill will now go back to the Senate and
> House where it is expected to pass.
>
> The only way this type of anti American worker, closed-door autocracy is
> going to be stopped is if all of you reading this do everything possible
> to spread this story so that all Americans know what happened. If you
> don't spread it, they won't know because the mainstream media thus far
> have blacked out the news.
>
> http:www.numbersusa.com

The brief Obama honeymoon is over. Obama offers the same odious ideas
as
put forth by Pelosi and Sen. Reid.

Mitch

Vito

Feb 12, 2009, 8:18:30 AM2/12/09
<hp...@lycos.com> wrote

THE-MAG...@webtv.net wrote:
>> All protections for U.S. workers were stripped from the Stimulus Bill
>> tonight. Illegal aliens can be hired at the same rate as usual.
>>
> The brief Obama honeymoon is over. Obama offers the same odious ideas
> as put forth by Pelosi and Sen. Reid.

What did anybody expect. Obama was educated at the same schools as the
Kennedys and did his internship under Belogovich (sp) & Co.. We have the
finest politicians that money can buy and the Catholic Church pays better
than US workers. One newsman quipped "For that much money they could have
handed every man, woman and child in the US $2700. They handed it to other
politicians instead." We otta be used to it .....

.

Feb 12, 2009, 8:55:49 AM2/12/09

http://people.bakersfield.com/file/picture/379393/1/0/