Freebies, samples, bargains, and More!

1 view

shops...@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2007, 2:45:15 PM10/13/07
Do you like freebies, bargains, coupons, samples, and a fun
community? Do you have freebies or deals to share? Then, ShopStar
Forums is the place for you!

Here are just some of the things you can expect with ShopStar Forums:

*Be one of the first 500 registered members and be placed in a drawing
for $25!
*Random contests for DVD's, books and lots more!
*Sign up for the free monthly newsletter
*A lottery system being put into place for your chance to win prizes
and cash!
*Get Paid to Post! Check out our posting rewards Forum with more
details.
*New Deals, Coupons added daily
*Get access to posting unlimited referral links or advertising your
business on our Hot Entrepreneurs Forums.

Check out this brand new community, with lots of great things in
store!

Be sure to register in order to be able to get your posting rewards
and to be eligible for contests.

See you there!
ShopStar Inc. Admin

http://shopstarinc.proboards74.com

Al Bundy

Oct 13, 2007, 5:52:48 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 2:45 pm, shopstar...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Do you like freebies, bargains, coupons, samples, and a fun
> community? Do you have freebies or deals to share? Then, ShopStar
> Forums is the place for you!
>
> Here are just some of the things you can expect with ShopStar Forums:
>
> *Be one of the first 500 registered members and be placed in a drawing
> for $25!

Hmmm. One chance in 500 to win $25. On average, that makes your offer
worth a nickel. Who wouldn't want to take that chance!