Amyloid, telemeres and aging

phil scott

Aug 17, 2008, 9:10:20 PM8/17/08
I might post something on DNA telemers ..the tails of dna strands.
In
replication they get shorter, then after so many replications (its
been extensively studied) no more telemeres and the DNA goes bad, the
host organism dies. (telemers are like the plastic tips on shoe
laces, but made of protiens).

My view is that toxins in the body (a majority, self generated by
stress and too much thinking, called amyloids) erode the protien
coating on the telemeres prompting cell replication (my theory at
least from a few years experience in the area), burning off the 7 or
9
replicatons available to a dna strand in its life cycle... which in
my
book puts new light on just how much crap and bogus burocracy one
should put up with. (zero)

It may be wise to arrange to step clear the hell out those
situations.... the right skill sets and insight on how to do business
can enable that.

Phil scott

Rod Speed

Aug 17, 2008, 10:00:08 PM8/17/08
phil scott <ph...@philscott.net> wrote:

> I might post something on DNA telemers

Pity all you managed to do is prove you know nothing about it.

> ..the tails of dna strands. In replication they get shorter, then
> after so many replications (its been extensively studied) no
> more telemeres and the DNA goes bad, the host organism dies.

Utterly mangled.

> (telemers are like the plastic tips on shoe laces, but made of protiens).

Nothing like.

> My view is that toxins in the body (a majority, self generated
> by stress and too much thinking, called amyloids) erode the
> protien coating on the telemeres prompting cell replication

And there isnt even a shred of evidence to support that 'view'

> (my theory at least from a few years experience in the area),

You have absolutely no experience in the area.

> burning off the 7 or 9 replicatons available to a dna strand in its life cycle...

Utterly mangled all over again.

> which in my book puts new light on just how much crap
> and bogus burocracy one should put up with. (zero)

You need a new book, bad.

> It may be wise to arrange to step clear the hell out those situations....
> the right skill sets and insight on how to do business can enable that.

Nope.

Al Bundy

Aug 18, 2008, 10:23:17 AM8/18/08

You ain't baffling anybody with your BS.