guess I know where Rod will be tomorrow

sr

Dec 2, 2009, 11:50:40 PM12/2/09

Rod Speed

Dec 3, 2009, 3:26:36 AM12/3/09
sr wrote:

> http://joannenova.com.au/2009/12/news-melbourne-protest-tomorrow/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Climatescam+%28ClimateScam%29&utm_content=Twitter

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

I NEVER said that I agree with those fools,
JUST that that lie you posted was a lie.

sr

Dec 3, 2009, 8:23:44 AM12/3/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What is the lie, Rod?
I only post mostly what others are now saying and than I add on:
I notice you make same statements on the alt.global-warming, just vague
statements with no bases

Rod Speed

Dec 3, 2009, 12:02:30 PM12/3/09
sr wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> sr wrote

>>> http://joannenova.com.au/2009/12/news-melbourne-protest-tomorrow/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Climatescam+%28ClimateScam%29&utm_content=Twitter

>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

>> I NEVER said that I agree with those fools,
>> JUST that that lie you posted was a lie.

> What is the lie, Rod?

Your original lie about RESIGNATIONS that never happened.

> I only post mostly what others are now saying

There's a massive hole in your 'logic' there, is it ONLY or MOSTLY ?

> and than I add on:

Yes, that lie you originally posted was from some newspaper. It was still a
lie and you were too stupid to check whether it was a lie before you posted it.

> I notice you make same statements on the alt.global-warming,

Another lie.

> just vague statements with no bases

Another lie.

AND I have said repeatedly that it would be completely pointless to close
down ALL of australia's coal and natural gas fuelled power generation,
essentially because china build more than that EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS.

AND I have said repeatedy that if you believe that CO2 levels are a problem,
the only thing that makes any sense what so ever is to replace coal fired power
generation with nukes, and to heat using electricity from nukes, and stop wasting
natural gas on heating and to save it for use in vehicles and as a feedstock for
the chemical industry and do something about massive crude oil imports.

sr

Dec 3, 2009, 6:00:56 PM12/3/09
CO2 makes plants Green, it is a good thing
=======

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rod Speed

Dec 3, 2009, 6:14:22 PM12/3/09
Completely irrelevant to the stupid lie you posted.

sr

Dec 3, 2009, 6:42:50 PM12/3/09
Looks like you have a lot on your plate, better get on it

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

sr

Dec 3, 2009, 10:30:34 PM12/3/09

Rod Speed

Dec 4, 2009, 12:35:18 PM12/4/09
Another lie, nothing whatever to do with climategate.