Rug defuzzer

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Feb 1, 2011, 3:26:07 AM2/1/11
Our 1968 carpet has small white fuzz topping off each (probably synthetic)
carpet strand. I tried shampooing it, but I wonder if a sweater defuzzer
would work?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

The Real Bev

Feb 1, 2011, 4:54:01 PM2/1/11
On 02/01/11 00:26, vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

> Our 1968 carpet has small white fuzz topping off each (probably synthetic)
> carpet strand. I tried shampooing it, but I wonder if a sweater defuzzer
> would work?

The one I had didn't even work on sweaters!

--
Cheers, Bev
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Michael Black

Feb 1, 2011, 10:34:12 PM2/1/11
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, The Real Bev wrote:

> On 02/01/11 00:26, vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
>
>> Our 1968 carpet has small white fuzz topping off each (probably synthetic)
>> carpet strand. I tried shampooing it, but I wonder if a sweater defuzzer
>> would work?
>
> The one I had didn't even work on sweaters!

I used a Gillete disposable razor to clear some fuzz of a fleece jacket.

I'm not sure I'd try that on something relatively new, but on the other
hand something relatively new isn't going to have fuzz on it.

Michael

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Feb 6, 2011, 5:15:01 AM2/6/11
I was thinking maybe a wire brush for the carpet?