Cordless Phone with 35 digit Directory?

Justin

Sep 8, 2007, 12:28:37 AM9/8/07
Basicalyl since I ditched my long distance carrier thanks to lousy service
I've been using those prepaid AT&T calling cards.
So, what I'm hoping for is, to be able to program in one of those numbers in
my phone aling with the appropriate telephone number so I can dial whoever I
want.
I can do this on my old 900Mhz phone - but I had to give that to my parents
for use at their beach house. It was the only phone they are used to, so
rather than explain them some new fangled phone, I just let them have it and
I'll upgrade.
So, does anyone know of a phone that can do this?
I checked out Vtech, and they only do 24 digit.

Justin

Sep 8, 2007, 12:55:49 AM9/8/07
OK, I just figured something out - my idea is flawed.
As the cards run out I'll have to reprogram the teh thousand entries I end
up having in there.

So, what I need is the ability to dial the CC number, and then enter another
memory option and dial a number in the directory.

THAT is how my other phone is set up. DUH, I don't know what I was
thinking.

"Justin" <Jus...@nospamatall.com> wrote in message