Frugal--but good--coffee maker

Dim Witte

Dec 7, 2023, 11:38:00 AM12/7/23
Not sure if the site shows up, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWrg4Oj4BSU, but no big deal.

I re-discovered the virtues of using an old-fashioned glass perecolator for making coffee. From the site I picked up clues about using a wire between electric coil and pot to avoid breakage. Also, the tip about wetting the strainer before adding coffee, which evidently prevents grounds from falling through.

The comments by users at the site strongly advocate going back to the glass percolator, and not just for reviving memories.