Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

schoenf...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 5:51:41 AM10/22/07
Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
crashing down on the day of 9/11.

The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329

There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.

Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
demolitions industry!

How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?

If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

PROPOSITION 1:
It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
Collapse start time: 17 seconds
Collapse end time: 23 seconds
Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds

PROPOSITION 2:
A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
kinematical considerations alone:

Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
total time^2

or

s = ut + 1/2at^2
where
s = 174 m (height of building)
u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
a constant)

Thus,
174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2

Solving for t
t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
= 5.9590
~ 6 seconds

R. Mark Clayton

Oct 22, 2007, 8:02:23 AM10/22/07

<schoenf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

At least one other building fell when hit by debris from one of the towers -
IIRC the Vista Hotel, which sat between the two towers, but several other
buildings were badly damaged and at least one was demolished shortly
afterwards as it was dangerous.

> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
>
> There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
>
> Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

Probably, but being hit by thousands of tons of steel and masonary already
plunging downwards at high velocity can make it come down faster than free
fall speed.

> If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
> demolitions industry!
>
> How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
>
> If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
> from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

6 seconds is free fall from 180m, so how tall was WTC7?

> This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
> so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
> DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

Er wrong again, the two towers pretty much collapsed like a deck of cards,
with only the top section tipping over.

But anyway, what are you actually trying to prove?

Dan

Oct 22, 2007, 8:20:20 AM10/22/07

<schoenf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

plonk.

dan

Christopher Benson-Manica

Oct 22, 2007, 9:21:42 AM10/22/07
In comp.lang.c R. Mark Clayton <nospam...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> some response to spam

Any chance you could take this charming discussion somewhere other
than comp.lang.c? I assure you that no one here is interested.

(F'ups set.)

--
C. Benson Manica | I appreciate all corrections, polite or otherwise.
cbmanica(at)gmail.com |

Essex Laptops - Andy Usher

Oct 22, 2007, 9:51:48 AM10/22/07

<schoenf...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

Most people in the UK that I know of could not care less about your
obsession with the WTC, The only thing to have come out of all this is
people not being able to move as freely as they should be

Just A User

Oct 22, 2007, 9:58:35 AM10/22/07

And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied
by the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

Richard

Oct 22, 2007, 10:00:10 AM10/22/07
Christopher Benson-Manica <at...@vinland.freeshell.org> writes:

> In comp.lang.c R. Mark Clayton <nospam...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> some response to spam
>
> Any chance you could take this charming discussion somewhere other
> than comp.lang.c? I assure you that no one here is interested.
>
> (F'ups set.)

Well done. You just woke the thread up for those of us with properly
configured spam filters and thread scoring who hadn't seen it. Well done
indeed.

prett...@softhome.net

Oct 22, 2007, 10:11:19 AM10/22/07

whatever you are trying to say, it is still a sign of the end of this
age.

prettybaby
http://spiritofart123.blogspot.com

Niel J Humphreys

Oct 22, 2007, 10:32:16 AM10/22/07
"Essex Laptops - Andy Usher" <ne...@essexlaptops.co.uk> wrote in message

You're joking. Everytime I get held up in a bloody queue at the airport it
makes me hate those fucking Muslim extremists even more.
--

Niel H

Essex Laptops - Andy Usher

Oct 22, 2007, 10:58:12 AM10/22/07
"Richard" <rgr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tiy didnt have to open or reply to it, no one cares about the post and no
one cares about your spam filter, jog on

R. Mark Clayton

Oct 22, 2007, 1:13:19 PM10/22/07

"Niel J Humphreys" <ad...@snowdoncomputersAaargh.co.uk> wrote in message

I get cross with wonky traffic lights when they hold me up, but for the
terrorists the reason I hate them is because they murdered thousands of
people.

> --
>
> Niel H

R. Mark Clayton

Oct 22, 2007, 1:15:43 PM10/22/07

"Just A User" <k...@up-yours-spammer.net> wrote in message

> schoenf...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
>> crashing down on the day of 9/11.
>>
>> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

Snip

> And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
> shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied by
> the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

And the planes crashed because the paparazzi flashed a camera in the pilots'
eyes so they couldn't see to land safely...

andyc...@googlemail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 7:04:09 PM10/23/07
On 22 Oct, 18:15, "R. Mark Clayton" <nospamclay...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> "Just A User" <k...@up-yours-spammer.net> wrote in messagenews:f5udndN0ga4WMYHa...@giganews.com...
>
> > schoenfeld....@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
> >> crashing down on the day of 9/11.
>
> >> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
>
> Snip
>

> > And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
> > shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied by
> > the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.
>
> And the planes crashed because the paparazzi flashed a camera in the pilots'
> eyes so they couldn't see to land safely...

No they crashed because the biggest and most well equipped Airforce in
the world couldn't stop them , lol. That's the biggest conspiracy.

Just A User

Oct 24, 2007, 7:34:10 AM10/24/07
Yeah that's a real conspiracy alright. The biggest conspiracy is out of
the mid-east. And it's that "only the radicals" want to kill infidels.
That is much more common than they want us to believe.

val189

Oct 24, 2007, 10:30:48 AM10/24/07
On Oct 22, 9:58 am, Just A User <k...@up-yours-spammer.net> wrote:

You forgot to work Jimmy Hoffa into the deal....