4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49

jimtruck

Mar 26, 2008, 12:45:11 AM3/26/08
Hey there,
www.dealsusb.com has 4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49
Free Shipping with warranty . No rebates. Now we can store all
data into this Massive 4gb portable flash drive

Jimmy

Anthony Matonak

Mar 26, 2008, 3:34:03 AM3/26/08
jimtruck wrote:
> <some-spamming-website> has 4GB USB flash drives for only $14.49

> Free Shipping with warranty . No rebates. Now we can store all
> data into this Massive 4gb portable flash drive

This link shows two stores selling 4GB USB flash drives
for $17. I would gladly pay $2 to avoid spammers.

http://www.pricewatch.com/flash_card_memory/usb_4gb.htm

If you want to spend a little more, you can get 8GB for
about $30 and 16GB for $58. No doubt prices will continue
to drop so if you can hold off for a month or two you'll
do much better.

Then again, how much space do you need? Small, cheap USB
drives are great for loaning to friends or relatives because
you don't have to sweat when/if they return it.

Anthony