www.nikestorevip.com wholesale cheap adidas country,adidas adicolor,nike Jordan,nike dunk,nike shoes

amin...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2008, 2:50:16 AM3/23/08
www.nikestorevip.com wholesale cheap adidas country,adidas
adicolor,nike Jordan,nike dunk,nike shoes

Dear value customer
Welcome to our website (http://www.nikestorevip.com) ,we are a leading
company specialize in exporting various of brand shoes, such as
Nike ,Adidas, Shox, Max, Puma, Gucci, etc. All these shoes are A++++
quality, with certificate logo and cards. Bulk stocks and many styles
for you to choose, We accept the mix order and drop ship. Handling all
kinds of shipping methods. such as DHL, EMS,FEDEX, UPS, SODEX,TNT,3-4
days arrival. Online tracking # is available for you. and the most
important, we will compensate for the items loss that you can't get if
you have paid the insurance. No matter what reason it is. buy from us
will have much more confidence ! So, please don't hesitate, just
contact us for details!nikev...@hotmail.com nikevip-customer-
serv...@hotmail.com We will be your reliable business partner!
Best wish

wholesaler/retailer of the hottest nike shoes

http://www.nikestorevip.com

MSN:
nikev...@hotmail.com

nikevip-cust...@hotmail.com

Direct factory sales nike jordan shoes,Air Force one,Puma shoes,adidas
shoes,Dunk SB shoes.nike shox

shoes.Timberland shoes.Cheap shoes,UGG shoes.Gucci shoes.Bape Star.Lv
shoes for cheap price and good quality.

http://www.nikestorevip.com