Cheap Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

sale...@aaa-replica-watch.com

Apr 4, 2008, 1:23:39 AM4/4/08
Cheap Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G
Wholesale, Replicas, Fake

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G Link :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ11945G-173.html

To Wholesale the cheapest Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold
Ladies Watch WJ11945G in toppest Replica . www.watches-replicas.com
helps you to save money! Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ11945G , Cartier
Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G , Replias ,
Cheap , Fake , imitation , Cartier Watches

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G
Information :

Brand : Cartier Watches (http://www.watches-replicas.com/
cartier-watches.html )
Gender : Ladies
Code : Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ11945G
Item Variations : WJ11945G, Cartier-WJ11945G
Case Material : 18kt Yellow Gold
Case Diameter : 32mm
Case Thickness :
Dial Color : Silver
Bezel : Diamond
Movement : Quartz
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft

18kt yellow gold case and bracelet. Silvered sunray dial. Bezel set
with diamonds. 18kt yellow gold screw-down crown cover decorated with
a diamond. Case diameter 32mm. Quartz movement. Water resistant at 30
meters (100 feet). Comes with an interchangeable alligator strap.
Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G is new
brand replica, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your
Cartier Watches with total satisfaction. A Watches-Replicas.COM 30 Day
Money Back Guarantee is included with every Cartier Watches Replica
Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. Watches-Replicas.COM
does not charge sales tax for the Fake Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt
Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ11945G.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watch-replicas.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by whol...@watches-replicas.com.

The Same Cartier Watches Series :

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Snake Mens Watch WJ12121G :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Snake-Mens-Watch-WJ12121G-174.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Rose Gold Mens Watch WJ120051 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ120051-175.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch WJ1203H9 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ1203H9-176.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt White Gold Ladies Watch WJ12072G :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ12072G-177.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt White Gold Mens Watch WJ121051 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ121051-178.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt White Gold Mens Watch WJ1202M9 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ1202M9-179.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt White Gold Ladies Watch WJ11934G :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ11934G-180.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt White Gold Mens Watch WJ1187M9 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ1187M9-181.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch WJ120351 :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Mens-Watch-WJ120351-182.html

Cartier Pasha Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Ladies Watch WJ12061G :
http://www.watches-replicas.com/Cartier-Pasha-Ladies-Watch-WJ12061G-183.html